Current career opportunities at Integrity Software
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Working directly for the Managing Director and Sales Director, as Marketing Manager you will plan, implement and execute all of the marketing activity within the business. Using creativity and expertise to deliver messages to target potential new business clients and the existing customer base. Your key objective will be to generate new opportunities for the sales team. This is an important role within the Company, you will need to be able to work on your own and bring new ideas to the senior members of the management team, as well as make a business case of budgetary spends as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining the marketing strategy and plan
- Understanding the needs and wants of current and potential customers
- Generating engaging content to facilitate customer interaction with the business
- Organise and run customer events, source venues and assist with presentations
- Analyse results from campaigns and reporting on success rates
- Presenting findings and suggestions to members of the management team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A creative approach
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or other CRM systems
- Highly organised and confident
- Attention to detail
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
Job Title: Professional Services Consultant
Integrity Software are one of the UK’s leading providers of Construction industry specific accounting software and part of the JDM Technology Group.
A Professional Services Consultant is required to expand on Integrity Software’s existing Implementation team and will be required to deliver consultancy days to a high standard. The role will include project management of own projects, and provide services to customers including scheduling of initial service days and ongoing remote and on-site training, tracking of progress, and involvement in issue resolution as needed. You will be required to educate customers on the importance of their involvement and commitment in the implementation process including recommendations concerning setups, processing, and data flow within the customer’s existing operations. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to identify potential issues or shortfalls in customer’s knowledge during the early stages of the project, whilst being able to manage the customer’s expectations.
The key objective is to maintain the high standards of delivery and to ensure successful project Go Live. This will ensure tasks are completed as required and any issues arising are dealt with in a professional manner. Reporting directly to Professional Services Manager, the role will be based throughout the UK and Ireland travelling to client sites with some home working. During home working you there will be times where assisting the rest of the implementation team will be required on their projects.
- Own diary organisation and planning
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Willing to travel throughout the UK with overnight stays.
- Able to draw up requirements specification and translate that into a practical solution.
- Manging customers’ expectations
- A general understanding of construction accounting or the construction process in the UK
- Confident with the ability to work to own initiative
- Experience as a project manager
- Well organised with the skill to guide customers with a firm and assured manner
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions at the earliest opportunity
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Be able to interpret and understand client’s needs/requirements
- Driving Licence essential
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to be able to deal with all skill levels
- Experience in providing professional services within the accounting software industry
- Professional accounting qualification (desirable but not essential)