Current career opportunities at Integrity Software
Job Title: Developer
An exciting opportunity exists for a C# .Net developer based in our Lincoln office. The role requires a technically strong individual with at least one years of experience in .Net development. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable fixing or reverse engineering existing software and designing and developing new solutions within a small team.
- Development of high quality software solutions as directed by the development manager
- Design of new applications and modules to enhance the existing software
- Resolve issues with the existing software
- Discussion with the professional services team regarding bespoke work items and creation of specifications for approval
To facilitate the above, the successful candidate will be required to show the following:
- .Net experience (C#)
- MS SQL Server including efficient database and query design and stored procedures
- Creation of clear specifications for both clients and other developers
The following skills are not essential but would be very favourable:
- Experience of Agile development
- .Net web service development skills
- Windows application development including security considerations
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who relishes challenge. The successful candidate will also have a genuine interest in keeping up to date with the latest advances in application design, programming languages and industry best practise
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Telesales - Lead Generation Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Telesales - Lead Generation Specialist.
This role will include planning, implementing and executing our ambitious growth plans within the business. Utilising their excellent telephone skills to deliver targeted messages to potential new business clients and the existing customer base.
The key objective will be to generate high quality leads for the business. This is an important role within the Company, the successful candidate will need to be able to work on their own liaising directly with the Marketing Manager and senior members of the sales/management teams.
- Executing outbound calls to assist with the growth and development of the business
- Qualification of all inbound and outbound sales leads by asking relevant questions to establish the needs and wants of existing/potential customers
- Management of customer database
- Supporting for all marketing campaign activities
- General sales administration duties and internal support for the sales team
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in executing outbound calls
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Highly motivated target driven individual
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
To apply, please contact us now.
Job Title: Software Support Consultant
We are looking for an energetic, personable and enthusiastic individual to help us deliver a high quality support service to our customers, promoting high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will involve working on the support desk responding to and resolving technical software queries.
As a minimum, candidates should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be an open and clear communicator - verbal and written
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and be determined to find and provide solutions
The following skills would also be highly desirable:
- Experience of working in a technical IT support role
- Microsoft SQL, including writing view and enquiries for reporting purposes
- Microsoft Server platforms, Windows operating systems and Excel
- Working in accounts or using accounting software
- Knowledge of the Construction industry