Benefits of Stock Control
- Manage stock in multiple different locations
- Easily record stock movements and adjustments
- Integrated with Purchase Ordering, including Goods Received
- Quick sales invoicing to downdate stock levels
- Import product & price files, including supplier and contract specific
- Stock valuation reporting
How does it work?
The Stock Control module allows management of product and price libraries.
Stock can be received, transferred and issued across multiple locations, including yard and van stocks
Issues from stock can be made to directly update relevant contract costs, or via sales invoices.
When integrated with Purchase Ordering, this allows for placing supplier orders and recording goods received.
Make Stock Taking Easy
With the Stock Control module, you can easily record stock levels in different locations. This can include different depots, warehouses and van stocks.
You can generate stocktake count sheets for each depot and record physical quantities, automatically creating any required adjustments.
In order to speed up the reordering process, you can also generate a report on items below their specified reorder level so you can easily tell what to reorder.
Sales Order Integration
To further improve the functionality of the Stock Control module, it can be integrated with Sales Ordering. This then enables the allocation/reserving of stock, with the ability to generate internal picking lists followed by delivery notes and client invoices.