Current career opportunities at Integrity Software
Job Title: Telesales - Lead Generation Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Telesales - Lead Generation Specialist. This role will include planning, implementing and executing our ambitious growth plans within the business. Utilising their excellent telephony skills to deliver targeted messages to potential new business clients and the existing customer base. The key objective will be to generate high quality leads for the business. This is an important role within the Company, the successful candidate will need to be able to work on their own liaising directly with the marketing manager and senior members of the sales/management teams.
The successful candidate will be require the following key skills:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Experience in executing outbound calls
- Highly motivated target driven individual
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
Job Title: Developer
An exciting opportunity exists for a C# .Net developer based in our Lincoln office. The role requires a technically strong individual with at least three years of experience in .Net development. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable fixing or reverse engineering existing software and designing and developing new solutions within a small team.
The successful candidate will be required to show the following:
- Extensive .Net experience (C#)
- Good VB6 experience
- Good .Net web service development skills
- Extensive Windows application development including security considerations
- MS SQL Server including efficient database and query design and stored procedures
Job Title: Support Consultant
We are looking for an energetic, personable and enthusiastic individual to help us deliver a high quality support service to our customers, promoting high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will involve working on a busy support desk responding to and resolving technical software queries.
As a minimum, candidates should:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be an open and clear communicator - verbal, written and classroom style
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and be determined to find and provide solutions
Experience in providing general IT support, or working in accounts or using accounting software, is highly desirable.
It would also be advantageous, but not essential, to be familiar with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Server platforms and Excel.
If you are interested in any of our vacancies please send us an enquiry, a full job description will then be provided.
No agencies please.