We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to support our internal software testing process from Development through to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and release
Reporting to the Support & QA Manager, the QA Analyst will act as a co-ordinator between the Development and Support teams, validating software changes and system requirements are correct by carrying out detailed test cases prior to release
- Candidates will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of unit, regression and UAT test cases and scenarios for both simple and complex software changes, ensuring our products remain stable and functional, as per specification
- The QA Analyst will identify any defects and also any differences in customer expectation or software specification and report these back to both Development and the QA team at the earliest opportunity
- After user acceptance testing, the QA Analyst will document new functionality, both for internal and external consumption, as well as providing handovers to other departments within the business (Support, Professional Services, Sales etc…).
- The QA Analyst will also be required to provide estimates both on individual software changes - usually paid for development, but also for legislative changes.
Experience and Skills
- Ideally, candidates will have at least two years’ experience in a software testing position and have knowledge of the Development, QA and Support process within a software development business
- Knowledge or usage of construction accounting systems would be highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills, a keen eye for detail, and an organised, structured and methodical way of working is required
- Technical skills including knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Server platforms would also be advantageous
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com