Easy to use 3D BIM for mobiles, tablets and desktop
StreamBIM is for everyone working on a construction project and can be used on smartphones, tablets and desktop machines. It's intuitive, ease-of-use interface and navigation makes it easy to keep everyone in the loop.
The flexibility of web-based mobile application means that WIFI / 3G /4 G connection is the only requirement.
• Ability to stream 3D BIM models for all disciplines on a 3G or 4G cellular or wifi connection
• Keep everyone current – access the latest 3D BIM model or plans
• Access to plans, documents, and installation instructions
• Sectioning and measurement tools
• Create user-defined groups based on roles or permissions
• Highlight disciplines and hide objects in the 3D BIM model
• Capture and share information with your team
Terminal 2, at Oslo Airport Gardermoen-
"As a very user-friendly software for collaboration and for distribution of information, based on open BIM, StreamBIM will play a key role and will impact the ongoing discussions within the construction industry about efficiency improvements and digitalization."
– Bjørnar Markussen from Aas-Jakobsen and BIM coordinator for Avinor and the new terminal at Oslo Airport Gardermoen
Save time and complete your building projects on schedule and with less construction errors.
No startup costs. Fixed price per month. No payment per user. Give access to an unlimited number of users.